There is no shortage of locations to spoil your bride-to-be, so we’re giving you a convenient guide to show you all the perks of great beach getaways. Besides the obvious beauty, a beach getaway gives you and your crew opportunities to catch some sun, swim and snorkel, hit up some party boats, and more.
A BATCH bash at the beach will take on whatever mood and atmosphere you’re looking for while spending quality time with your best peeps. With this guide, you’ll discover the perfect destination beach vacations that will create memories you’ll cherish for a lifetime. From domestic to international, let’s explore it all!
Miami’s got a little something for everyone, making it the best backdrop for your ‘gram-worthy bride-to-be party weekend! Whether you want to spend the night making fuzzy memories at glamorous bars and nightclubs or enjoy some live music at an intimate lounge, you can do it all. Bonus, close to the water means unforgettable experiences like a nighttime pary boat are at your fingertips.
To balance out your nights spent drinking and dancing, Miami is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. South Beach is one of the most well-known and popular spots, offering stunning sunsets, soft white sand, and tons of activities, like beach yoga, donut tours, and drag brunches. Other beaches in the area include Surfside, Bal Harbour, and Sunny Isles Beach, each offering its own unique charm.
When it comes to a place to lay your head at the end of the night or a mid-day nap - no judgment here - Miami offers a huge variety of accommodations. From luxury resorts and chic boutique hotels to opulent villas and beachfront condos, there’s something to suit every taste and budget. Some popular and luxurious choices include The Setai, The Ritz-Carlton South Beach, and The Standard Miami.
Charleston, SC is positively dripping with old-town charm and Southern hospitality making it a perfect destination for a bachelorette party. The city is rich in culture, charm, and beauty, along with friendly people with welcoming attitudes.
Charleston’s catch-all ability ensures there is something for everyone. From unique restaurants sure to dazzle the foodies of the group, to historical sites, shopping districts, beautiful beaches, and lush parks, you can’t go wrong with a trip to Charleston. Here are a few top attractions to check out:
- For those history buffs out there: Fort Sumter offers a glimpse at the site where the first shots of the Civil War were fired in 1861, explore an interactive museum, and, and a ferry ride for a tour of the fort and its cannons.
- For those who want to bury their toes in the sand: The beaches near Charleston include Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Edisto Beach, Hunting Island, and Litchfield Beach. Each of these beaches has its own unique features, beautiful sand, spectacular views, and inviting waters
- Tour the charming cobblestone streets of Charleston: walking tours and horse-drawn carriages can wisk you back in time
When it comes to fun in the sun, San Diego doesn’t mess around. It offers something for everyone, from beautiful beaches and outdoor activities to world-class attractions, shopping, and nightlife. And let’s not forget, San Diego has a pleasant climate year-round, making it a great place to visit in any season.
The activities to keep your “yes-crew” busy are nearly endless. From attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo and Seaworld to Balboa Park and the historic Gaslamp Quarter, you’ll never be bored.
When it comes to the beaches, they are simply stunning. Many feature beautiful white sand, crystal clear waters, and views of the nearby mountains and ocean. Here are some of the more popular beaches, each offering its own unique flare:
- Mission Beach - This is a laid-back beach popular for both swimming and surfing. There is a boardwalk that runs along Mission Beach offering a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
- La Jolla Shores - Great place for some snorkeling, diving, and amazing ocean views. It is a popular spot for beachgoers, surfers, and kayakers, offering plenty of restaurants and shops, as well as a pier for fishing. Enjoy a hassle-free day in the sun with a Cabana Party on the beach or a Beachin’ Picnic, complete with set-up and tear-down.
- Coronado Beach - This iconic beach, the picturesque Hotel del Coronado, offers a wide range of activities including kayaking, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, and surfing. Coronado also features a quaint downtown area with a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Pacific Beach - Renowned as San Diego’s party capital, Pacific Beach offers a bustling nightlife and lively boardwalk. Treat your besties to a night on the town with a Pacific Beach Bar Tour.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Like Miami, Fl, Cabo San Lucas also boasts a lively atmosphere making it perfect for bachelorette parties. The city offers a variety of activities and nightlife options, from beach parties and bar hopping to whale watching and sunset cruises. The city also has enough unique bars and clubs to keep your nights lively for your whole stay.
When it comes to where to stay and what to do in Cabo San Lucas, it depends on what your girl squad is looking for. Here is a quick rundown of some of the beautiful beaches of Cabo and what they can offer your crew:
- Playa Solmar, Costa Azul, and Playa Chileno are all known for their crystal clear waters and beautiful white sand beaches perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and relaxing
- Costa Azul is recognized as one of the best surfing hot spots in the area
- Playa Chileno is a great location for snorkeling, diving, stunning views, and marine life galore
Puerto Rico offers a spicy blend of stunning beaches, lively nightlife, and enchanting culture, making it an ideal bachelorette destination. The island features a wide variety of activities to keep the bride and her friends entertained, including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, zip-lining, and exploring the vibrant local culture.
The beaches, like Flamenco Beach, Seven Seas Beach, and Jobos Beach, are perfect spots for sunbathing, relaxing, and swimming in crystal-clear waters. The nightlife in Puerto Rico is also vibrant, with a range of bars, lounges, and clubs to explore. Plus, the food is delicious and you can find a variety of restaurants and cafes to enjoy. All in all, Puerto Rico is an amazing bachelorette destination for its beautiful scenery, fun activities, and exciting nightlife.
When it comes to creating a lifetime of memories in this unique location, you’ve got a lot to choose from. Here are a few ideas:
- A tour of El Yunque Rainforest where you can feast your eyes on lush rainforest foliage, tropical wildlife, cascading waterfalls, and breathtaking views
- Taking a step back in time while exploring Old San Juan. Take in the sites of historical architecture while wandering down cobblestone streets where vibrant colors paint a picture of the city’s past. Check out the city’s forts, churches, and plazas, as well as its lively restaurants, galleries, and shops
- Or give your festivity a unique flavor by sampling a salsa dancing class. This fun and interactive way to experience the culture and music of the island
At the end of the day, any of these wonderful beach destinations would make a perfect backdrop for an unforgettable BATCH bash. From relaxed and chill to party fever, there’s something to keep everyone happy and longing for a repeat of the big trip before the big day.
What to Consider When Picking Your Beach BATCH Destination
When considering the perfect destination bachelorette getaway, there are a few quick tips to keep in mind to help you narrow down your choices:
- Location: Are you looking to party or chill or a little of both
- Budget: Consider the cost of travel, food, activities, and accommodations
- Activities: From adventure to sight-seeing, what you want to do helps guide your choice
- Amenities: Your bags only have so much room so make sure there are services around that can provide what you can’t